Beautiful medieval building, the Château d' Eck was already a renowned place in the Middle Ages for the production of fruit (it was then called Castle Fruitet). This is the eleventh century, under the leadership of William VIII the wine of the property becomes known. In 1287, Edward 1 gave the castle to the church and the bishops of Bordeaux took up residence. The future Pope Clement V resided in 1302 under the name of Bertrand de Goth. At the French Revolution the church lost the castle and in 1816 it was sold to François Eck who gave hisname.
Bought in 1999, Frédéric Gonet made him a superb realizing a large architectural restoration work and applying their talent with expertise in the vineyard. The plots are worked according to the rules of organic viticulture and horses to prevent the maximum passage of tractors. Majestic Chateau d' Eck overlooks its 7 hectares of vines in production.
Rewards since 2012 available here